Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hidden Voice

I've watch something...
and it says It all ends here!

I remember when I was a kid
looking at the television (with my mouth wide open)

The way I gazed... seems like flabbergasted with the
cartoons, comedic and fictional movies I'm watching...

It's FUN

but..
as I grew up - my passion for these things fades...

what matters the most for now
is the movie of REALITY.

It All Ends Here!

but still I can't see the REALITY...

indie films??
..no


dramas??
..no

documentaries??
..no

The reality is within us, involves us
and somehow...
US.

how should I live in this society....

...when I was blinded by the Lies??

huh?!

Do I need to become a child again?

is there a truth existing in the midst
of this cowardly dimensions??

WHERE IS IT??

Can i find it??

remember? I was Blind!

drugs...
alcohols...
gambling...
corruption...
murder...
premarital sex...

Lies! Lies! LIES!

I can't see it!  i can't see it!

where is it?

Can YOU show me??

RELIGION??
I have that...

GOODNESS??
what is good and bad?
is there a difference?
first of all we have different standards!

WHERE?!

Can YOU show me???

I can feel the beat of my heart...

the voice of my mind...

I can see YOU!

but are you willing to be here with me??

I need LOVE...
I need CARE...
I need an ANSWER...

hurry...
please...

I can see him now... he's smiling...
the one named DEATH.

please...

I'm afraid!

hurry... please..
please...

HE??

who is HE??

the WAY??
the TRUTH??
the LIFE??

HE!

(my heart stopped beating!)


and HE's there...

I'm stunned!

HE entered my heart before it stopped!

but...
still...

I can see him, the one named DEATH...
he holds my breath, my hands....

though...

there's a difference...

the LIGHT...
I can see it...

HE is the light!

DEATH leaves me with HIM!

I can see you over here...

It All Ends Here??
...yes!

the END is here!

HE is the BEGINNING...

HE is the END...


FOREVER!

----- YOU DID IT! -----

are YOU asking me??

who am I??

I"m your Hidden Voice...

your Will.

I am CONSCIENCE...
that's the way they call me!

CONSCIENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment